Partnering with Entic
Becoming an Entic Partner is a great way to increase revenues and differentiate from competitors.
Becoming an Entic Channel Partner is an ideal way for mechanical contractors, building control companies, ESCOs and other organizations to increase revenues, differentiate, and enjoy access to industry leading solutions, and support. The benefits of becoming Channel Partner include:
- Pre-qualified sales leads
- Deal registration
- Access to sales tools, success stories, and reviews from top rated publications
- Free training, competitive analyses, and Q&A’s
- Early release versions for testing and integration
- Dedicated live and online technical support
- Invitation to annual partner conference
- Opportunities to attend and utilize our free online webinars
By becoming a channel partner, your company is able to register deals, earn commission dollars, and access pre-qualified leads. In addition, our solutions offer increased visibility into central plant and other energy consuming systems, providing mechanical contractors and building control companies the ability to better predict customers’ maintenance and service-related needs. In addition, our automated system alerts you when a service call may be necessary or when specific enhancements might further optimize a buildings’ performance.
If your organization has a LEED credit, carbon credit, tax credit or green building offering – or is considering one, Entic can help you realize your goals faster through proven, measurable solutions that can be implemented in 30 days. Add Entic to your organization’s toolbox and help your clients achieve dramatic savings and reduce energy consumption quickly and cost-effectively.